- Those of us who are looked down on as less than Christians because of the way we look, the type of music we listen to or because we're not always happy smiley all the time.
- Struggling Christians, aka those who want to please God but are struggling with one or more habbitual sins and/or hard circumstances. This could be lust (and the things related), cutting, suicidal thoughts, death of someone close, etc.
- Serious seekers of the faith.
Who this community is not for:
- Lukewarm Christians. This meaning you say you love the Lord, but don't obey His commands. Yes, we all sin, but there is a difference between struggling to fight against the power of sin and just not caring.
- You call yourself Christian, but don't believe the Nicene Creed. These things are fundamental to the Christian faith, so you're expected to believe these.
Oh yeah, and no swearing/vulgar language, including usernames.